Dinner, Learning, Drinks, Live Music!
7:30 PM Dinner
8:00 PM Choose your own adventure! Talks, Discussions (see below)
9:25 PM Open mic music, food and drinks
"Habits of Successful Singles" w Rabbi JP Katz
Join us for an open and honest discussion as we delve into the dating process using a new online bulb course (bulbcourse.org) as a guideline for discussion. This talk/discussion requires a mobile device and will be addressing some topics such as:
- Clubbing vs. Matchmaking
- Playing Hard to Get
- Search for the Soul Mate
- Value Systems Approach to Dating
"The Matrix and the Desire to Transcend the Ordinary" w Rabbi Carter Schwartz
- Do we all have an innate desire to achieve something “transcendent” in our lives? If we do, why to so few pursue it and even fewer achieve it?
- What’s the connection between Pulp Fiction and the Matrix in terms of the primary existential question that each raises?
- In the Matrix, they are fighting a war; are we also fighting a war? If we are indeed at war; who or what is the enemy?
- How can we, seemingly ordinary people succeed where so many others have failed and actually transcend the boundaries that bind us in the ordinary?
"Business Ethics" w Rabbi Mati Miller
Join Rabbi Mati Miller as the group explores and delineates ethical business practices. This is a text based discussion in a group setting.
Email us for more info: email@example.com.