Dinner, Learning, Drinks, Live Music!
7:30 PM Dinner
8:00 PM Choose your own adventure! Talks, Discussions (see below)
9:25 PM Open mic music, food and drinks
"The Sisyphean Struggle of Spirituality: Pushing boulders up hills. Again and again and again" w Rabbi Dr. Yitzchak Greenblatt
Does living a spiritual life need to be so challenging?
- Why is spiritual growth so hard?
- How can I make it sustainable?
- What does linguistics have to do with this?
"Ketubah: The Jewish Prenup" w Rabbi Mati Miller
There are so many beautiful parts to a Jewish wedding. Something a bit mysterious is the Ketubah.
- What is the history and mechanics of the Ketubah?
- Why do people put it on their walls?
- Why is it crucial to a Jewish wedding?