Join us for a Shabbos @ JPULSE in one of Vermont’s hottest ski resorts, Okemo Mountain. First timers and advanced will enjoy an uplifting Shabbos with friends and awesome trails (or a fun day on the bunny hill:). This will be an unforgettably fun weekend, an awesome opportunity to spend a whole Shabbos weekend together and hit the slopes. Don’t miss out!
$372 only $265*
- Check in Fri. afternoon and enjoy two nights stay at The Point at Castle Hill Resort (two or three to a room). The Point Hotel is just 3 min. from the mountain and there is a free shuttle to and from the mountain.
- Enjoy delicious JPULSE Shabbos feasts and all other meals Fri. through Sun., including feasting on Shabbos and Sat. night and deli bagged lunch for Sun. afternoon.
- Special Sat. night activity TBA.
- 2 or 3 to a room (no sleeping on couches:) each room obviously w private bathroom.
- Special FREE 1 hour lesson for beginners on the bunny hill (from former Professional Ski Instructor Assocation Certified).
- Sun. lift ticket. Beginners encouraged to enjoy a first timer class on the bunny hill.
- You can join some early birds who will go up early Fri. morning and purchase a lift ticket at the mountain for $82. Send us an email if you’d like to do this and we’ll connect you with others going up Fri. morning.
* First 24 sign ups who use coupon code: “CLUBKOSHER. This price will only last for 24 spots. After the first 24 sign ups, the special discount will not apply and the Standard package will be $315.”
Add an extra night (Sun. night).
$169 only $77
- Whats the rush? Stay an extra night and enjoy Sun. night lodging.
- Meals included: Sun. night, mon. breakfast and a bagged lunch for the road.
- $50 Add on for Mon. lift ticket – get an extra day on the slopes and drive up Fri. morning.
- Or would you rather hit the snowmobile trails?
Click here for Directions.
- Two nights stay at The Point at Castle Hill Resort & Spa just minutes from the mountain with a free shuttle.
- Famous JPULSE Fri. night Feasting
- All meals included…trust me, no one will go hungry:)
- Sun. lift ticket
- Major discounts if you wanna stay Sun. night and ski, snowmobile etc. on Mon.
- Basically we’ll take care of everything so you can just chill and enjoy!
MAJOR DISCOUNT FOR THE FIRST 24 SIGN UPS!!! LESS THAN 20 LEFT!!!
More info and REGISTER here: http://www.jewishpulseboston.com/shabbos-jpulse-ski-trip-weekend
Click on the link above:) In short, there is over $400 of value for just $265 for the first 24 sign ups…after that $315. They’re already going quick so don’t delay. Facebook RSVP are appreciated to give a shout out but doesn’t qualify as a reg.
How and when do I pay?
Click the link above and click “register.” Pay online via paypal or credit card. If you want to pay with check or cash then email: info@Jpulseboston.com .
Is this a nice resort?
Ahh….yeah. To give you an idea, this place has a spa (not included in package), etc. Each room has a private bath, fresh towels, cleaning service, etc. The rooms start at $249 per person for two nights….
How do I get there?
No car? No worries. When you register (see link above), it will ask you if you need a ride or would like to drive. It is expected that all people in the car wiill share the cost of gas. Once you’re there, the shuttle is free to the mountain.
Yes. Married couples should send an email to email@example.com indicating they’re preference. Everyone else will share a same gender room.
I want to share a room w some friends. What should I do?
If you know who you want to share a room with, each person should shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about gear?
Gear is available for rental at the mountain.
Can I help out?
YES! Send an email to email@example.com